News / Do I need any form of criminal check to work with children?

You will need to hold a Working with Children Check/ Blue Card (or have the ability to obtain). This is because you need to complete practical placement in an approved child care centre therefore, if you are unable to obtain a Working with Children Check you will be unable to meet this requirement.